- You can choose id search or symbol search in the left panel, the corresponding changes in the right panel.
- For 'RNA/Protein/DNA Symbol', you can use Official Gene Symbol or miRBase ID. (e.g. 'RUNX2', 'hsa-miR-34a-5p') For 'Entrez ID/miRBase Accession', you can use keyword such as '18212' or 'MIMAT0000255' etc.
- For 'Pubchem CID', you can use keyword such as '31703', '2767' or '60750' etc.
- If you have trouble with search, you can check the following tips.
1. Check if you use the official symbol or ID. Alias are not supported in this pattern due to its inexplicit usage. For convenience, you can switch to Fuzzy Search in this page.
2. Carefully select a category before you enter a keyword.
3. If you gained no result or too few results, you may use substring of the keyword.